Henry Renteria has had numerous opportunities to share his emergency management experiences through keynote addresses all over the world. His presentations reflect how government and private organizations have accomplished extraordinary feats during extraordinary crisis situations.
He also provides case studies of how lesson learned have been incorporated into new and improved emergency plans. Regardless if you are a government, business or community based organization, his presentations are guaranteed to provide you with valuable insights and applicable information.
Keynote Topics include:
- The Evolution of Emergency Management
- Lesson Learned from Disasters Around the World
- Command and Control of Disaster Response
- Media and Crisis Communications
- 9/11 and 3/11 How a Terrorism Event and the Japan Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear Release Changed Emergency Management
- The 25 Questions Every Emergency Plan Needs to Answer
Video Right: Henry Renteria, keynote speaker at 2008 Mayor’s Technology Summit in Oakland, California, sharing his experiences as an Emergency Services Director.
– John Oakley, Senior Regional Manager, Emergency Management, British Columbia, Canada
Image Right: Public Information Officer at disaster site press briefing.